Monday, October 27, 2008

Interactive Spreadsheets


This week, we worked on interactive spreadsheets in class. I found them to be very difficult and I was confused through most of the process. They took a great deal of time to learn and take a very long to make. I do, however, see the usefulness of using these in the classroom. They can be a great deal of fun and would be very interesting to the children. The spreadsheets allow the students to practice and reinforce everything that they are learning in the classroom. I hope to be able to use these in the classroom, but I will need much more practice to be effective at producing them and creating them without many mistakes. Spreadsheets have been the first topic that has really confused me and frustrated me, but I know that anything worth doing is going to take time to learn so I hope to improve on this .

No comments: